Monday, July 2, 2012

MADE FOR POWER; THE NEW MAISON RANA A/W12-13 COLLECTION


Ladies you have to check this collection out! My favorite for the coming season is MAISON RANA “OPES”, the new A/W12-13 Collection, is the perfect description of women today. BTW Opes is from the Latin word for Treasure, Power, Wealth and Might, I love the hand-embroidered metal pieces, the color mix, the spikes are a killer! symbolizing the active women of today,mixed with the MAISON RANA trademark of minimalistic design. 

“This is a very exciting season for me; I truly enjoyed designing this collection and working on taking my young label to the next level,” comments Rana Mouawad (the designer). “The lines, cuts, colours and use of embroidery all symbolizes what MAISON RANA® is all about; designing pieces that can transform a woman.” 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...