Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reem Acra brings on the Glam!


When you’re viewing the work of a great fashion designer you cannot simply cast a cursory glance at the design and make a decision. The skill level and ability of the best of the best requires that you study and absorb to understand precisely what you are looking at. Reem Acra is certainly a designer of that caliber, and compels such a level of effort. It was particularly important for her Spring 2012 collection as she, like many designers this season, changed her design direction. Have a look at my Picks!

The red carpet Queen Reem Acra known for luxury - lavish, embellished gowns. For her spring ready-to-wear collection, she wanted to bring the riches of her fancier clothes into her more casual ones, and she's done it with prints: A vintage jewel print, for example, on a silk sheath dress. Or a mineral print. Or a kaleidoscope print. "It's all about the prints this year," she said backstage. & I say we love all about your prints this year!  Reem Acra tops the list of my favorite designers,when I met her for the first time the room was filled with positive energy, and I felt I was talking to an old friend humble, honest she leaves a mark wherever she goes! I was speechless when I saw her Ready to wear collection and change of direction, the materials were sumptuous. She kept  a luxurious look in daywear and her collection certainly delivered on the glamour. Backstage pictures, Reem with heartbreaker LouLou on stage & Check me out with Reem Acra below! 
Latest News From Acra: “With the International growth and distribution of my collection, I feel that the time has come to enter the prestige fragrance market, I am excited about our agreement with TPR Holdings and I am thrilled that together we will be able to bring the Reem Acra brand to an even wider audience with our entry in the category. Brian Robinson, TPR president said, "Reem Acra has unique positioning, worldwide name recognition and an incredible design sense.  We are looking forward to working with her to translate her prestigious brand into the fragrance category."  
Wishing Reem the best with her new venture! Can't wait to add a touch of Acra, everyday!
Note: for the brides to be! Reem Acra is best known also for wedding dresses gorgeous layering and subtle embroidery that bring out the princess in you! check out her collection. Do not hesitate! I didn't!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...