Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lady Gaga as we've never seen her before!


We've seen her sporting facial prosthetics, slabs of raw meat, every hair color, and more latex than a balloon factory. But now we're seeing Lady Gaga as we've never seen her before: barefaced.
Make up by MAC, Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Gaga this time opts for a less controversial look and even a “realistic “conversation about style to Harpers Bazaar far away from pieces of meat and plastic, latex or anything super extraordinary, weighing in on her current go-to labels ("there are some amazing emerging kids from Parsons ... I've been wearing a lot of young designers," she says), workout routine (she credits yoga, Bikram, running, and surfing for her slim figure), and the impetus behind her new, softer look.
Coutesy of Harper's Bazaar

About her new cover look"I don't really view it as 'natural,'" she tells the magazine. "I think that artifice is the new reality. It's more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do. Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside.
Gaga also confesses to a certain devotion to shoes. "There's this one pair of shoes I've had for years, and they cost like $25," she says. "I have such an emotional attachment to the shoes that every time I see them, I can hear the fans and feel the bass coming through the bottom of the stage."
I personally like her barefaced look more than anything she’s ever done before, and I don’t don’t get it q! Why is she always trying to hide her natural side when she looks like that!  The real her is much much better than the Fake GaGa!

2 comments:

kaanchan said...

Tula, amazing.....! Lady Gaga without makeup!!! btw, read your blog often! great work!!!

Unknown said...

thx kaanchoun, miss u!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...