Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target Crash!







My blog article has been on fire since the release of the news!  Missoni for Target collaboration few months ago! The same fashionistas that wear designers labels like Dior, YSL and Donna Karan everyday are now obsessed about a Target-designer collaboration.

Nina Garcia, Fashion Director for Elle, has gone baaaaananas over these zigzag pieces.  She has been tweeting like crazy about it! Also Jennifer Rade and ex-Real Housewife Kelly Bensimon–were toting at the checkout. People were tweeting, “How much of this can I carry out of here?” and “I wonder how much I can get home in a cab. Missoni for Target Pop-Up in Times Square initially scheduled to stay open from September 8th through 10th.  But, according to New York Times Fashion, “…Hordes of shoppers have already picked the shelves clean, forcing it to close on the 9th! According to one of the store’s workers, the entire inventory was gone within an hour of its opening at 9 a.m. that day.”  The sign goes on direct everyone to the brand’s official launch at Target stores on September 13th.

Enough about all the rave, let’s take a look at what you and I can pick up at Target today.  The 400+ piece collection, priced between $7.99 and $199.99,  includes furniture, garments for all ages and genders, hair clips, bed sheets, table settings, luggage, mittens, and scarves oh my!  Let me just say, you will find 399+ pieces to snatch up of this 400+ collection.
Now that the collection is officially launched at Target stores and Online… OMG Am so excited !!! credit card Super ready / Aramex account number memorized, here’s what I get! A Dog & not even wearing Missoni outfits! the website has crashed due to popularity and global traffic!

Few (only if I could gather the 400+ items in one picture to show you my real picks!) on my list in the picture below hoping that the website will get UnCrashed ASAP! WOOOOF

Check out the full collection at http://www.stylecaster.com/fashion/14851/epic-lookbook-missoni-target-collection#138888

1 comment:

mayo said...

love it:)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...