Saturday, December 3, 2011

Black.Green.White & Red Fashion Week-End . UAE National Day 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary my beloved UAE!  Even fashion can get patriotic :)  with limited editions, color blocking and amazing jewels! The trendiest colors for the week-end were inspired by the Spirit of Union as well, the Union of black, green, white & Red... Some got ridiculously over the top and got banned! for example Puma who apologized to UAE consumers and ordered the removal of the controversial shoes that were designed with the colours of the national flag.
Couldn't help but mention the famous magnetic Pin that was slipping down all the time on the Abayas, Shirts & Thobes, I would ban the people who came up with this magslipping idea! Now Check out my picks!


Also I have to mention Andrew Osama Fathy's interpretation of the Google Logo that was chosen out of 20,000 entries from 30 schools! I love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...