Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inspiration gives no warnings.

I will not say "all my life" but atleast for the past 10 years, I have lived in a young City where style and glamour were growing into a part of the culture. It is an experience to see that growth, the first steps, the do's and don't of society... right into maturity. Also, in my journey of life, I've chosen to visit the most vibrant cities such as Paris, New York, Milan, Prague and more and I was constantly surrounded by incredibly vibrant people and things with great sense of fashion and inspired by the extravagant lifestyles. My inspiration comes from confident friends, people and brands I've worked with. This is my purpose with this blog... to inspire you the way I was inspired...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ur the most stylish and the trendiest.... Looking forward...
Mayo:))

Unknown said...

Thank you Mayo :)) looking forward to see your posts on Beirut's trends and your latest creations. BTW my friends May is the most creative and "IN" person in Beirut!xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with ur blog! Every other fashion blogger lately has been bragging about their pictures being taken here and there, post useless interviews and failed outfits of the day.. I love how this blog is about the arab world and ur posts r very useful for fashion lovers! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Thank you :) I really appreciate your note ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...