Monday, January 16, 2012

My Picks for Red Carpet Best Dressed Golden Globes 2012

Glitz & Glam! The Golden Globes Awards is the celebrities runway...
We all agree that this year was among the best of Red Carpet fashion, I mean it was very tough to have a pick... but I managed as you can see! Check out my faves ;)
(Right to Left) Lea Michele in Marchesa Wowwwwed me... so unexpected, well done girl ( deja vu style especially by Lebanese Designers... but still am lovin it)! Charlize Theron in Dior, Emma Stone in Lanvin.

(Right to Left) Madonna in Reem Acra, Sarah Hyland in Vintage Dolce & Gabbana, Jessica Biel in Elie Saab, Jessica Alba in Gucci.

(Right to Left) Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci Premiere, Kelly Macdonald in Laurena Sarbu

Just a note FishTail dresses were very popular at the Red Carpet... not my fave style but just sayin.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...