Monday, April 8, 2013

Your Sole Mate... your Horoscope

Can you tell a woman’s zodiac sign by her shoes? Maybe! Now eveybody can know mine from my Shoes & Clutch...  at first when I heard about the collection my impression was... ouffff now another way, another shoe designer is trying to attract more clientele by creating something that he or she thinks that is going to be a hit, and HOROSCOPES!!!! OMG how Chic could it be ... but when I saw the collection and am not a big fan of horoscopes graphics and designs...I completely changed my mind 180 degrees... I never loved cosmic things never even had my horoscope on any pendent, poster, souvenir etc... but NOW i want the CHarlotte Olympia Libra scale everywhere! although the style of the flats is not really me! but  I can ignore this time.  I think they look amazing, elegant and sophisticated... If someone from Charlottes O is reading my blog I suggest you expand the collection into jewelry, a brooch for example, neclace, bracelet or ring!!! coz the designs are so great and it's a shame not to use them anywhere else think ala Lanvin Accessories Chunky & bold.I expect this collection to be a classic of the brand, if this is their marketing plan, if not here's an idea for FREE marketing team! 
Here's mine... check yours on my website here's the link, i have added a where to shop link as well on the page... the collection is flying good luck ladies!
OOOOH i forgot to mention the book that comes with the pairs, what your accessory horoscope says about you!!! I lOVE

http://www.vanylia.com/en/fashion-edit/359-your-sole-mate-by-charlotte-olympia


GLAMOROUS PEOPLE....Dont Forget to visit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...