Monday, April 15, 2013

Up to 70% OFF our favorite brands...

Not long ago I discovered an amazing private sale website, first I was attracted by their page design to be honest ;) but when i started browsing through their different sections and Sale events I said to myself well this is a great discovery! They've got almost all the luxury brands like Fendi, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci etc... handbags and accessories, Usually am not a big fan of online discount shopping, through experience I never find anything that I really like and if I do it turns out to NOT deliver to the UAE - Dubai this is where i Live. To cut the story short I changed my mind about online discount shopping you've got to check it out I personally found many items worth buying "great finds at low prices" A friend of mine is addicted to it. (be careful it's easy to get addicted)
BEST news is that they deliver to the UAE, Saudi & Kuwait for FREE (no hidden cost)
THE BETTER NEWS; I loved the site and it loved me back :) they are offering DHS 110 FREE Credit added to your account if you login from my website, got the "Reebonz" banner on www.vanylia.com you just have to click on it. You dont have to buy anything on the spot you can wait for your fav brands SALE events you will get notified by email.... enjoy!


Today's finds :)


www.vanylia.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...