Monday, February 18, 2013

A new way to wear your scarves! Spring/Summer 2013 Essentials

I love scarves, always looking for ways and styles to add them to any outfit, sometimes creating my own style! I've always wished to be able to wear a headscarf, now it's Finally the right time, head scarves made a come back this Spring Summer 2013.It is not a NEW way invented or something but it is a Revamped trend. Designers revisited the allure of head scarves in their runways and explored different styles... My advice is to try out all the styles and go for the ones that fit your face or style more...I have featured few runway looks on my website Vanylia and here's the link to it http://www.vanylia.com/en/fashion-edit/trends/325-springsummer-2013-essentials-qhead-scarvesq-

Told ya never throw an old scarf... you never know when its time comes, enjoy the trend! Vanylia






More on scarves check out http://glamsbychantal.blogspot.com/2011/06/think-jacky-o.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...