Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oscars 2013 Best & Worst Dressed

Unfortunately the list of worst dressed is much longer than the best dressed this year. I was chocked by the choice of few stars who have no excuse not to look amazing and wear the best dress ever.
For the best dressed I liked only 3 celebs, the best was Naomi Watts in Armani PrivĂ© click here to view photos, but for the worst dressed and to be honest i would name most of them... but finally I picked only 5 click here to view photos... I couldnt believe the choice of Halle Berry for example she has a gorgeous body and ruined it by the Versace dress, nothing against Versace, the New collection I love but she could have picked anything from the runway and I mean it close her eyes and pick a dress from Versace's runway and it would have been WOW on her (Sorry Donatella but Halle looks like a sequenced roman column.)As for Nicole Kidman I never liked her style except for the red dress she wore last year on the red carpet the Balenciaga with her simple hairdo she looked stunning, but this year I don't know what happened to her, the hair,the mermaid L.Scott dress and her Hips?? is a big no, NOW Salma Hayek wore a gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress that actually if Nicole wore it would have been stunning but on a petite like Salma!!!
The Disaster as usual was Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood, but we don't expect anything good from her anyway! click here to view photos 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...