Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everyone wants a Cross Bag! Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Lanvin...

All, I mean all of my friends are now shopping for the IT cross bag! Well I’ve been carrying cross bags forever and I can tell you for sure that it is the most stylish effortless accessory to almost all the outfits. I like it with a little dress or tank top and shorts and I have realized that the more the bag is high end the more it gives Chic-ness to anything you put on ! It is indeed the must-have summer bag that every Fashionista will be toting around this season.
The cross-body bag is not only fashionable, but serves a functional purpose. When wearing this bag your hands will be free to sift through racks of clothing while shopping, party freely, and give your shoulders a break! Also adding a pop of color to your wardrobe across a classic LBD or LWD.
My picks for this season in the picture below! In love with the Chanel timeless wallet on Chain, Dior both of them J'adore! and Balenciaga is a passe partout!

Tips: The strap and hardware on cross-body bags are very critical, choose the chain or strap cerefully  a longer one is always better, do not go for big cross bags (pas chic at all) I would say invest in a cross bag with gold or silver accents or chain. If you feel like getting more than one, get a neutral and a bold color ( I always receive compliments on my  flashy green Prada)  Wear your cross bag in 2 different styles, cross or shoulder, depending on the event!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...